Sunday, July 20, 2014

A few of my favourite places

Mt. Hood
 I had hoped to leave for Oregon with my plate relatively clear of other responsibilities, but working out what Luke says about the law in Acts has taken longer than I expected.
Barnes Butte, near Prineville, OR

But we still have been able to spend time among a few of my favourite places to be...
Bandon, OR
The Oregon coast and the Cascades rank close behind the view of Mt. Longonot from the great Rift Valley or the hills near Voi.



5 comments:

Karen said...

Awwwe...makes me miss OR.

d. miller said...

That's funny. It made me miss Kenya.

Karen said...

That's funny, cause one of the reasons I liked OR so much was the way it reminded me of Kenya.

d. miller said...

You might have a point. I never thought of that!

Edith said...

I would love to see either Kenya or Oregon again. Love them both